Placing Your Bank-Owned Bids
To start the bidding process, get prepared every step of the way. Save all your houses, get custom notifications and receive notifications of the latest home auctions. Join thousands of people on our platform looking for your dream home.
Look through our large collections of bank-owned properties and start bidding. We have compiled a simple step by step guide to help you with bidding on this site. You can start by:
• Registering for auction- Register for a bid in just a few simple steps. This applies to both buyers and sellers on the platform.
• Auction Starts – Choose from the many properties for auction and place your bids on the property you desire. Keep checking the platform regularly especially before the end of the bid, to see if the bid amount goes higher than your bid.
• Win the Auction- If you are lucky to be the highest bidder, you will be able to sign the purchase agreement, make payments and the show evidence of payment.
• Show Documents- The winner of the bid will need to show evidence of payment before he can lay claim to the property.
• Get your winnings: After making payments, you can now be a landlord or homeowner. The property now belongs to you.
For your inquiries, complaints, and feedback, please call our customer support numbers and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are always on the lookout for new talents and are welcoming you to be a part of our success story. If you would like to be a part of our team and have a passion for real estate, please forward your resume to us and will contact you as soon as there is an open position.
We are here for you and will be happy to attend to your needs.